Wednesday, August 3, 2011

C63 AMG Black Series

The brand new Mercedes CLK. Well this one is a little bit different from the normal CLK. This red shiny Merc which has the CLK features has a better interior , carbon fiber finishing and a pieces of the famous alcantara cloth too. I am sure that we hear of the legendary c63 which was tuned by AMG and now as we move deep into 2011 we are presented by the c63 AMG Black Series! Mak ngai!!! <-another Malaysian dialec, xcuse me for that. =P

So as usual here comes my personal comments about this piece of german engineering. Before I start, it is important for u readers to know that I am not a fan of Mercedes but I do appreciate good cars though. =P My first impression of the CLK is that I have to understand the concept of the CLK, how different it is from the normal C class apart from having those 2 doors. From the beginning I think there are some similarities of concept in separating the CLK from the C-class and separating the M3 from the 3series. However, apart from the similarities of concept from both brands we can see that the M3 are more radical in terms of its performance compared to the CLK. Therefore Mercedes has set their mind on competing BMW M3 model with their sup-up CLK version… =)


specifications;

  • 380kw (517HP)
  • 620 nw -Torques
  • 6.3 V8
  • 0-100 = 4.2 seconds.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one bro!