Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It is ur brand new Ferrari!!


Why Ferrari ?? A question where I get a lot these days, to think about it again I think u might have a clear answer on this. Obviously (for those who really knows) about Enzo Ferrari I think it’s a clear cut why in the 1st place supercar enthusiast-ist would prefer having a Ferrari compared to any other supercars manufacturer. Yes ! it is a personal to say I like Ferrari only because of its great history. The fact that Ferrari is the longest ever racing team in Formula 1 racing throughout the decade.

But many questions were asked about the price tag of a Ferrari compared to the performance provided. However I might say that it is ridiculous to buy a car only because of its PERFORMANCE and not to take other things into account for example the DETAILINGS. For me to buy I need more than those two factors to get a supercar. If I were to list it down here it would be a never a GD long blogpost.

Here I want my readers to open their mind a lil bit in judging a car. But here im focusing on how to evaluate and judge supercars. It is as simple as these step below.

  1. You must have tons of money to make the process of evaluating simpler =P
  2. Do not judge a car only on its performance
  3. Look for a car which the design will live for decades and not only on its time of glory.(so that it can be an antique)
  4. Go to a Ferrari showroom =P

No comments: