Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What the hell la wey! <--malaysian style =P


When we talk about supercars and expensive luxury cars we tend to be more skeptical about its reliability , practicality and more often or not whether we can use is to its maximum performance?? Well here in Malaysia where I lived, I found that all these things are rather annoying but on the other hand don’t u think that these people have a different perspective and the wrong interpretation of supercars and have a despicable way of acknowledging its values.=P yeah supercars are expensive bla bla bla. But the only issue that making it special it is just because it is expensive to us, but to those people who can afford them , supercars are just another “car” to them. So most of us questioned the usability and practicality of supercars compared to their expensive prices? Questions that come in to place when we cant afford the car. =)

let me get this straight here, for me supercars is just an ordinary vehicle which complimented its driver and its creator as well. Another thing that annoys me is the level of thinking of certain car owners, I mean if im a smoker and I smoke in my Ford fiesta what makes u think that I do not smoke in my Ferrari if I owned 1? The point that im trying to bring up here is that why do people have a different perspective about supercars just because they are expensives? I mean the issue here again is not the price it is just because we can not afford it. But that doesn’t mean supercars are not worth every penny spent.

No comments: